Monday, July 13, 2009

From Julie O'Hearn Cox

Frustration? You want to talk about frustration? Well drive around Traverse City for a day with all the dumb drivers. Love the ones that go straight in a left turn only lane or the ones that that don't know you can actually go around a car if they are waiting to turn left! Love the ones going down the wrong way on a one way. Blinkers? What would they be? How do some of these people get a drivers license when they can't even read signs. I feel my blood pressure rise every time I get in the car to drive to work. Ok I feel a little better now. Thanks for letting me vent. I would really like a big monster truck so I could just run over stupid drivers. Have a mentioned tail gaters? Don't get me going.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once I was at a classic ski race and I saw skate tracks on the snow (cheaters). It ticked me off. I got to the finish line, didn't what to do and I removed my skis and flung them into the woods in frustration.

Mary Letts said...

You should ride with my husband sometime and hear what comes out of his mouth when he's behind a bad driver!